Elite Land Procurement is partnering with Legacy Heritage to fight real estate illiteracy and gentrification in African American and Latino communities through land ownership. For a one time $100 donation to Legacy Heritage Nonprofit, Elite Land Procurement is dedicated to guaranteeing your name on the deed to your privately owned Alabama land within 6 months through our OWN ALABAMA LAND Program. The process is set in 5 steps
1. Identify Your Land You will learn how to read city accessible maps and listings from The Department of Revenue and Alabama Citizen's Access Portal to identify area, address and current conditions of your Alabama Land Purchase MONTH 1
2. Research your Land You will learn how to research your property. Know the assessment, utility, crime rate, history as well as property tax rates, flood zone disclosures and tax lien information in real time. MONTH 2
3. List Your Land You will learn how to list your land to maximize your purchases. Creating a collage of properties in your interest area will increase the chances of a cheaper price for your conglomerate purchase instead of a one lot and done job. MONTH 3
4. Price Your Land You will learn how to contact The State of Alabama directly to inquire about the price of your land. This very important step in the purchasing process is what saves you thousands. By inquiring directly to The State of Alabama, you pay what the state requests. Using our process this usually means 10 to 75 cents on the dollar of the original sales price. That's all! No additional realtor fees, no commission, no sales taxes, nothing, nada, zilch, zero. MONTH 4
5. Purchase Your Land You will learn how to make your payment directly to The State of Alabama. When and how to get your new deed recognized by the state and how to avoid the pitfalls of new land ownership when the previous owners try to reclaim. MONTH 5
MONTH 6 LANDOWNER
READY TO TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP? REGISTER TODAY AND BE ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A ALABAMA LANDOWNER TOMORROW!